Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Change up

I am one of those people who believes that for the most part change is good. It is refreshing and helps to keep us alive. One of the ideas I have had this year is to get a chronological bible and read through it this year. So far it has been good for me. It gives me a better idea of how the events flowed along with what was happening in the secular world around them. I had a thought this morning. For the most part people who say they like change don't like tradition very much. I have a question then; Is it possible for change to become traditional?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah - Kurt, I think it is possible for "change" to become traditional. I think that's when it begins to be called, "rebellion."

So many who want "change" - don't do due diligence and will follow anyone who says they're for change. Which puts them in the category we're talking about I think.

Does this make sense?